Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When we first came at 5am the reception was closed (in booking we specified arrival time, and the reception should be oponed 24 hours) - dark alley, didnt felt safe. The room we got smelled bad - moistured walls. At the end they tried to charged us for 3 nights (becouse we arrived at 5am) - but we payed 2 nights becouse we had hostels.com booking confirmation printed - stresfull conversation. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 David Slovenia
- “ They did not give us towels. It is too expensive if you compare it with riads around Morocco. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Hostel is impossible to find but a 2min walk from Place Mohammed V, so that's a good landmark to give your taxi driver. The lobby is cute and breakfast (not free) includes lots of bread and fresh-squeezed orange juice. They do have towels in the room and toilet paper, although it's a small roll. Rooms are SO cold in January! At least they give you a decent blanket. hotel is adequate for the money but I would recommend that they give better customer service; front desk clerk not friendly at all ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA