Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First,we were shuttled to another hotel, the so-called three star Hotel Anticasa Carettoni. Next, we were given the smallest room I have ever seem in my life. We could barely unpack our luggage. I was disappointed with the description of "basic" not specifying, minimal floor space. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was perfect for those who do not wish to drag luggage all over Venice! It was easy to find and the facilities were simple and everything anyone could need! The price was great as well! There are many great restaurants nearby! I would stay there again given the opportunity! ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Jason USA
- “ When you think about the price - the hotel was great. It's ok if you're staying for a night and stay in your room only while sleeping. The room was small but everything was clean. Important thing we didn't know - check in starts at 14-00. This information wasn't available when we were booking, so we had to leave our luggage in the main hotel and change our plans, because we arrived too early. ”
- 26 Jan 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ The hotel located in a small alley, quite dark and unsafe, but so far, nothing bad happened, and it's near the station and there is a lot of food stations and souvenir stations. when we arrive at the hotel, we knocked and nobody answers. apparently, we have to go to this other hotel to register ourselves. then they give us a key and take us back to the original hotel. The room is quite okay, a little small but it has private bathroom. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous Indonesia