Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ when i reached there hotel was closed. I wand a refund of my booking fee. Farah Pervez ”
- 07 Apr 2015 Farah USA
- “ The hotel is clean, really close to the Santa Lucia station, accepts late check in with no extra charge. To use the WiFi you have to get codes for the hotspot, and the maximum time is 2h, so make sure you get more codes if you need more time. I had a good night of sleep. ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Doesn't have wifi on the rooms. Reception not on the same building, maybe 4 minutes or less walking, but outside in another building ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ NOT FREE WIFI NO Clean service...... ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Double beds should be made of one mattress, NOT two single beds pushed together! ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Kendall Canada
- “ Nice and tidy. Really small room but okay, price is low so fine with that! Changing the bed to a real one would be nice though, because to be honest, I wouldn´t even let my friends sleep on this one if it were in my house haha ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous Netherlands