Hotel Auberge Autrichienne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked this hostel because it was near the station. I can't fault it on that front. However, the room was dirty, stank of old cigarette smoke and didn't have any hot water. If there are alternatives available, I recommend you try them. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I've chosen this hotel for its position next to Gare Midi, this is really fantastic, you just need 4 min. walk to reach the station and 10 min. walk to the centre (Grande Place, Manneke Pis). The rooms really need to be restaureted, table, beds, wardrobes coudn't be more ... primitiv. The bedroom was to small for 2 persons. I stayed the twice: the first time the bathroom was clen enough, but the second time it wasn't cleaned up! The blankets weren't clean. The breakfast was not varied but ok. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Right next to the station but not as loud as I expected. Room was decent enough with ensuite bathroom, good water temperature and clean sheets, even if the carpet and decorations were a bit old and faded. If you want to be close to the station for a quick get away it's the right kind of place. WiFi didn't reach room but could sit in hotel bar downstairs and it was ok ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Gavin Australia