Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Baron Hostel sent me a message one day before my arrive, in the message my reservation was cancelled without any explanation, in addition when I tried to call to the Hostel after many times, the recepcionist gave me a generic response and turned off the call in my face. Hence I do not recommend this Hostel for no one. ”
- 16 Apr 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The staff is really nice and helpful. The internet is free, but not super fast. The pub located in the basement is quite nice: good food, good beers and good crowd. The hotel is close to the Dupont Circle Metro stop, and from there it is a breeze to get to the national mall. Dupont circle area is also a lively neighborhood with good cafes, bars and restaurants. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Massimo Italy
- “ Nice place located close to dupont circle. Very nice bar with good selection of beers! ”
- 10 Aug 2012 Lene