Hotel Basilea Dipendenza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was 40degrees in Venice when we stayed but our room was extremely stuffy because there was no air con. The WiFi was. broken and we couldn't use it. I booked a private twin for manmy friend but they gave us a single bed room with an extrabed.It was so cramped that we had nearly no space for our luggage. We anncomplained and the staff said he couldn't do anything about it. Quite a bad experience for a not-that-cheap room. And they call themselves a hotel. Ha ha. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Didn't actually stay in this hotel (we stayed in a sister hotel 3 mins away). I am sure that they use the picture to get you hooked as the actually hotel looks very different although is still a great place for the money. Great location! ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Phoebe England
- “ The service was good! The Location was central and still a quiet area during night. Very good breakfast. Missed WiFi in the room. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Finn Henry Norway