Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location in the heart of the old city. The hotel itself is in a beautiful old building adding to the experience of being in Florence, but at the same time was not lacking in modern amenities. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The staff great! Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ We had a great big room on the top floor. Wish we could have stayed longer.very nice staff. There is no lift, so if you travel heavy you'll need good arms to carry your bags up several flights of stairs. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The Bavaria is in the middle of Florence, in the Old Core. It is Not possible to park the Car. A close tight Kind of a Garage Charge you 32.-€ each Night for Parking. You can reach every Place by walking, thats very Good. The Hostel is integrated in a Historic Building, its in the 2nd Floor. ”
- 21 May 2013 Uwe Germany
- “ The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable, good restaurant recommendations, made reservations for us to see David, and knew the answers to about everything we asked. It was a great little hostel inside a 500+ year old building. There were fresco's on the walls and the room had enormously high ceilings which made the rooms fell huge. It was a little odd show set up in the room and occasionally the sink made some odd bubbling sounds. However, clean and a decent bargain so overall I liked it. ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Sarah USA