Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The price is worthy but you need to pay cash and no credit card without being informed before arriving. The hotel is beautiful with many decoration and clean.The breakfast isn't included in the fee but good. Rita and another man were very nice and initiative to tell me where to visit.Very hard to find the hotel and it took long walk after taking off from the bus. It is in Anna Capri, another side of Capri island. I took very long time to arrive and didn't figure out until a nice man to take me. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This place was a little out of the way on the island, but the friendliness of the staff definitely made our stay there well worth it! The staff were very helpful, and gave us a map and suggested different things to do and places to go during our stay. Also, we were able to leave our bags there after we checked out so we could have more time to explore the island. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Capri! ”
- 01 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The lady who welcomed us was very helpful and gave us tips about what to see, even drew routes for us on the map. Unfortunately the beds were not comfortable and we had a bit of back ache afterwards ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ very nice lady and the gentleman we were super satisified a bit expensive place to find at hostels.com but it was a hotel and what can i say nice balcony and my lil bro and i were able to enjoy wine there while smokin they gave us the wine..how nice T_T ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Sung Jin South Korea
- “ Thanks to very kind staffs, we could spend a fantastic time. Breakfast was also good. Thank you so much. ”
- 25 Jun 2012 Miki