Hotel Camino de Santiago
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only stayed 1 night on route to Bilbao but was very impressed with the staff. the décor and the excellent meals ,at a great price, will defiantly go again on our next trip Norman & Pat Scotting ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Norman England
- “ Not 5 mins from Burgos unless you are moving very fast! 10km from the centre, so 10 min drive or a long walk. Despite the 'Camino' name it didn't seem very well set up for pilgrims, with no bicycle storage, very limited bus service into town (1 or 2 a day, none at weekends), hardly any shops/restaurants in easy range. HOWEVER, we still had lots of fun there, and staff were very accommodating - they let us store our bicycles in the spare function room, gave lifts into to town, etc. Very sweet! ”
- 25 Aug 2012 Carla
- “ This was one of the best hotels we have had the luck to find on our six week tour of Spain. I am a hotel owner myself,and I appreciate good service, character, cleanliness, and reasonable cost. ”
- 08 Dec 2011 Ray
- “ a very enjoyable stay, we would recomend this hostel. ”
- 23 Jul 2011 Sébastien