Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best breakfast I ever had in a hostel. Plus the (private) room was HUGE - I could have done my morning jogging there :) ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Location is kind of random and there is not much to do in or around the hotel. I stayed there as a rest stop on my way north. It's fine for a night but two nights might be too boring. Overall it's not bad if you are there for a short amount of time. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Hayden
- “ Excellent staff. Horrible breakfast. ”
- 27 Nov 2012 Anonymous Poland
- “ The main disadvantage was a bad coffee machine and coffee in the kitchen. ”
- 14 Jun 2012 Vladimir