Hotel Carlos V
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice clean hotel. Ask for the rooms with windows to the street. If not it the windows lead to a small patio (some 4x3meter) with air conditionings. Something I find pretty depressing. ”
- 18 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Awesome place! Great spot close to everything. Very helpful and attentive. Stay here if you can! ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Christine Canada
- “ Great location, fancy, clean room, helpful & sweet staff except for the grumpy night shift man & snobby manager. ”
- 11 Nov 2011 Catalina
- “ Hotel was great. Its on the 4th floor of an aparment building and if you drive finding parking is hard. Also driving to the hotel is hard due to all the construction in granda. Once in the city it took us about an hour and a half to get to the hotel using gps ”
- 03 Jan 2011 Aaron