Hotel Casa Amelia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely staff and a lovely place ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Helen England
- “ Great setting! Loved the roof top terrace. The sunset was glorious! Can't beat the price! ”
- 18 Apr 2013 Janice USA
- “ Staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel is across the street from the lake, which makes for good people-watching. There were plenty of restaurants within a block or two, and it was a quick walk to the town plaza. The room was nice and clean. It was loud, though. Loud music and chatter nearby went late into the night. ”
- 11 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA