Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, we loved staying at this hotel and would do so again. The location was great, right in a little plaza that was nice to sit in at night and watch the locals go by. It was also in a great general location for Casablanca, as a group of three girls we felt comfortable walking around at night. The receptionist was hilarious, he definitely made the stay very entertaining. The room itself was nice, with a cute little balcony overlooking the plaza. Only complaint was that the bathroom smelled. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a nice place, and the building was really nice. I liked the fact that we were on a small square and had fun sitting in it. Being close to the Medina is also nice. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 SImon Canada
- “ The shower in my room didn't work properly, and the floors were dusty, but the location is fantastic and the staff all very nice and helpful. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous Scotland