Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bathroom was not clean. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Vilija Lithuania
- “ good location and friendly staff. Other wise ok place ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Iiro Finland
- “ Hotel Central a pleasant surprise compared to my other Moroccan stays. Close to casa port train and an easy walk to Hassan II mosque and medina. Old fashioned charm; room was cute and had balcony overlooking the square, which has a post/ATM/restaurants and a place to buy snacks and pastries. Wifi worked in room; towels were provided; shower was hot and bathroom clean. Rooms a bit chilly, but clearlythat's the norm in January in Morocco. desk clerk was friendly but they lock the door early :P ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada