Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Not a hostel but a hotel, this place was ok and the staff were quite helpful, but it was very expensive. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Its def. worth the money with a great location in the center of the medina (old town). The stuff was super friendly and joked around all the time. We good a free upgrade because he had better rooms availalbe. Came again for the second time. Breakfast is good and plenty! Only problem we had was the noise but u cant hav it all ;-) ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Ok this place is a hotel not a hostel and the cheap 1 star variety at that. The owner is a business man and not overly polite (unlike my experience of Moroccan men in general.) Pretty clean throughout - not great, no sound on the tv (in any of the rooms). The view to their neighbours overlooking the Medina is not to much, at night you can feel unsafe (if female). Walk to the Mosque (20 mins) or to the Train Station (10 mins). I RECOMMEND NOT STAYING IN CASA (few hours and leave to Fes/Meknes) ”
- 17 Jan 2013 Anonymous England