Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooftop is very nice, however not many people took advantage of the rooftop while I was there ”
- 12 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Its a 3 star hotel, not very many possibilities to meet people in the hotel. The location is quite decent near the hassan II mosque. ”
- 21 Dec 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ It is a hotel in Casablanca Medina, not a hostel. They have a killer rooftop, average breakfast and solid rooms. That building could potentially be an fantastic party hostel :), but it is a wrong country for that... Couple of receptionists are not happy with their life, but one older guy is fantastic ”
- 30 Nov 2016 Anonymous Holy See (vatican City State)
- “ The hotel is charming, bug blue Windows and beautiful View of the city, but there is no air condition and Its a very small room But everything was cool, when you think about the price and location ”
- 19 Aug 2016 Claire