Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hotel Centrale is supposedly a three-star hotel, but they don't offer free wifi. It's 2015, people. While backpacking through 9 different countries in Europe, all hostels we've stayed in offer free wifi. We get to a three-star hotel and it costs $5 Euro to use one hour of Internet and it barely worked in our room. Also, didn't feel like the staff was friendly or helpful when asking questions about during check in or when we asked about things to do in the area. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Although the hotel has out of town it was not even has close to the train station has it looked. The room was big and looked clean but right after we left we found a roach under the bed. We had problems with the room keys a couple of times... The Internet is not free!!! ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Sara Portugal
- “ we really liked the hotel,the quality/price ratio was awesome it was clean,public transportaion was easily accessible,only downside was wifi.in the end its perfect for short stays. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 ceyhun Turkey