Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ugly old place. They charge for a bad connection of wifi. Stayed here because I could not find a good place in the island of Venice for five at a reasonable price. I did a late booking. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous Puerto Rico
- “ Great hotel, only a half an hour from the centre of Venice. Amazing value for money! ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Gary Ireland
- “ They were very accommodating, fluent in several languages and kind. My girlfriend was attacked by bed bugs in a previous hostel, when we came to Venice and had a suspicion that there were bed bugs in our room they moved us with no questions asked. The hotel is outside of Venice itself, ur you don't want to stay in Venice during high vacation season. And it's near a nice outdoor mall that we found while exploring the neighbour hood with good deals. It's a good hotel for a short Venice trip. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Nathanial Canada