Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hotel, only a half an hour from the centre of Venice. Amazing value for money! ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Gary Ireland
- “ They were very accommodating, fluent in several languages and kind. My girlfriend was attacked by bed bugs in a previous hostel, when we came to Venice and had a suspicion that there were bed bugs in our room they moved us with no questions asked. The hotel is outside of Venice itself, ur you don't want to stay in Venice during high vacation season. And it's near a nice outdoor mall that we found while exploring the neighbour hood with good deals. It's a good hotel for a short Venice trip. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Nathanial Canada
- “ This was a nice hotel. The room was clean and had towels and everything, even tv. The wifi was not free and was fairly expensive to use, the breakfast was also 5 Euros per morning so I didn't end up eating that. The hotel is a 25 minute bus ride from Venice but is in a good part of the city near some nice shopping and restaurants. I would only stay here again if I couldn't find somewhere else that provided free breakfast and wifi. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Sophia USA
- “ All is Good.......But Wifi is TOO EXPENSIVE ”
- 04 Apr 2013 JEEMIN South Korea
- “ Location is decent...but slightly overprice... ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous Malaysia