Hotel Chinatown 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The airconiditioning was set centrally for all rooms, not possible to turn off, eg. when you have arrived with a bad cold/flu and would like to avoid any cooling. That said, however, the aircondition cooling was quite moderate. ”
- 17 Jan 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ A good place to stay ”
- 05 Nov 2012 Reghunathan India
- “ Good location and nice rooms. If neighbours make noise it's like they're inside the room. Some noise isolation wouldn't hurt. ”
- 26 Oct 2012 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I had a one-night stopover in KL with an early morning flight out, and this hotel was perfect for my needs. The single room was small but clean and comfortable. There was a small amount of noise from the street below - hard to avoid in the location - but no noise from inside the hotel. A wake-up call was offered. There were free lockers in the foyer to leave my stuff while I went out, and the location - in the middle of Chinatown, close to a station one stop from KL Sentral, was perfect. ”
- 07 Dec 2011 Anonymous