Hotel Chuo Selene
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice place in a pretty good location. Even though it's a 'not-so-nice' neighboorhoud, we didn't mind the location since it was close to Nanba. The bunk beds were nice and the roon had aircon, TV, fridge, shower and toilet. The owner (?) appeared to be a busy man but the reception would still guide us. There were also 3 computers free for use. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ It looks so cool on the pics, not so cool once you're there. It's fine but it doesn't have elevator so if you are in 3rd or 4th floor (I'm not sure if there's a 5th) it very tired. I didn't like that it only has 4 showers on the second floor for the entire building, women's and men's. It has a nice restaurant where I never really had the chance to eat. ”
- 29 Mar 2014 YOSHI Mexico
- “ The dorms were a great place to stay! It was clean, spacious, and there was a washroom with shower inside the 4bed dormitory. They provided us with a free water bottle and slippers upon checking in. The room also had a desk and TV. I would definitely recommend this place. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada