Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are great. Checking-in was easy, and the information print-out they give is very helpful to have on hand. Facilities such as the bath house are a nice touch, and the beds are comfy. I would recommend to friends for sure! ”
- 31 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Have stayed in Hotel Chuo twice now and if I return to Osaka I would be likely to stay with them again. It is in a useful location, the single rooms are good and the facilities are good too. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Miku Japan
- “ Good place to spend the night! I loved that they had food and vending machines available in the lobby. The location was also excellent, being a stones throw away from the subway. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hotel has a western style of room, having beds instead of futon. The place lacks of shower facilties and the staff looks busy at all times. I guess it's an ok place. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The location was very convenient, but the facilities were lacking. When we were there, Hotel Chuo's bathing room was "broken," leaving only two showers for all five floors of the place. Not so good. The rooms are tatami-and-futon style, which was fine, but the pillows were rock-hard. The staff was super duper friendly and sweet, though, and their English was pretty okay. Hotel Chuo is okay if you want a cheap place to crash for the night, but be prepared for a fairly uncomfortable experience. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Samantha Canada