Hotel Cityexpress Covadonga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Receptionist guy was very helpful and communicative, thanks to him! ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous Latvia
- “ I think it's too easy to get your keys at the reception, even at night, I think they should ask for your ID as you ask for the key. They would let you leave your stuff in the reception even after you check out, too bad there's no lockers and they have to keep an eye on it (and they do). ”
- 06 Dec 2012 Anonymous Spain
- “ Is very close to the centre and to a supermarket. It's a bit far from train and bus for those with luggage, but walking it's a good way to know the city. Is close to a rent-a-car. ”
- 05 Jul 2012 Joana