Hotel Colorado Playa del Carmen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is located 2 blocks far from the 5th Avenue. The kitchen is very well equiped, inside the room. The room is big and confortable. Staff is super friendly, specially Jaqueline. I think it was the best accommodation during our vacation traveling across Mexico. Would be there again next time. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good hostel and thought it was quite friendly. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Akhil Canada
- “ Very large shared areas w. pool. Great atmosphere. Owner Marcus might een BBQ for you (bring your own food). -George Erikson ”
- 25 Feb 2015 George USA
- “ Perfect stay for my first night in cancun. Friendly staff and far enough away from the busy street to not hear the music. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Isabella England
- “ Nice location, the room was clean and decorated into the Mexican hacienda style. The staff, I mean Jacqueline, was very professional and helpful. This women made my stay extra special with all her kindness especially when I had trouble with my credit card, she was there to reassured me! Thank you Jacqueline. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous France