Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We waited 2 hours for someone to show up after the opening time. It said English welcome but the one employee had no knowledge of English. When we got our room is was smelt like a smoke shop and the sheets looked dirty. It wasn't a very good experience and we ended up changing hotels to the best western down the road. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 tori Canada
- “ excellent location, you are guaranteed a warm and friendly reception from the Ralf, the owner. The room is basic and clean, good value. I recommend this hotel. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Herve Antarctica
- “ Little hotel in the city center, nice staff and excellent coffee; will come back... ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ We came @ midnight from a long trip, there was nobody @ the reception. We had to look for a phone to call the number they put on the door and the person who answered the phone didn't speak English and was very sleepy. Finally we got in the Hotel and the person at the reception was very sleepy. He wanted us to pay him, but he didn't have an invoice to give us, so we decided to pay the next day. The next day noone was @ the reception we had to call again. The hotel is in a very bad condition. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Anonymous Colombia