Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you have TV it should actually work. Holding the showerhead was a pain ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Charles England
- “ We arrived at 12.00 PM,as the check-in open at 14.00 PM,we just passed the hotel to see if we can leave the bagage there.The hotel was locked. We turned back at 13H40.The hotel was open but no reception.I phoned to the phone number.The receptionist was cleaning the room.14h20 the receptionist appeared and said that please wait her 10 min because she hadn't cleaned our room yet.Then,when we went to our room it smelled awful and i have to obturate the lavabo and bathroom by plastic bag. Terrible! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ If you are coming to Nimes to see the wonderful Roman ruins that this is a great hotel to stay in! The walk from the train station is very short and along the way you get to see the Arena that the city is famous for. The rooms and small and clean though the lights in our room didn't always work. The staff is very nice and extremely helpful with giving advice about navigating the city. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Elisabeth USA