Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ not a hotel in common sens but nice staff and an excellent location near the train station and the city center, I would not recommend it for "older" people, but perfect for backpackers who live on a low budget, rooms are big and sanitation facilities are sufficient (we had booked a room with shared bathroom, but got our own!) the tiny staircase is not suitable for heavy and huge luggage (backpacks are recommended) and get yourself some earplugs - the walls are thin! Overall a good, cheap hostel ”
- 02 Sep 2017 Sophie Austria
- “ Very good location, right next to the amphitheatre and close (10 mins by foot) to the train station. Friendly and helpful staff, languages spoken: English, French, German. Small hotel, small rooms. I stayed in a room with bed, TV, sink and shower. Towels were provided, overall cleanliness was okay. Toilets shared with two other rooms, cleanliness not great there. I would recommend this hotel for a short stay in the city. ”
- 04 Feb 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice little hotel. Location is great and the staff was nice. Our room was clean and bed was good to sleep. Nice place. :) ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Anonymous