Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Little hotel in the city center, nice staff and excellent coffee; will come back... ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ We came @ midnight from a long trip, there was nobody @ the reception. We had to look for a phone to call the number they put on the door and the person who answered the phone didn't speak English and was very sleepy. Finally we got in the Hotel and the person at the reception was very sleepy. He wanted us to pay him, but he didn't have an invoice to give us, so we decided to pay the next day. The next day noone was @ the reception we had to call again. The hotel is in a very bad condition. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ If you have TV it should actually work. Holding the showerhead was a pain ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Charles England
- “ We arrived at 12.00 PM,as the check-in open at 14.00 PM,we just passed the hotel to see if we can leave the bagage there.The hotel was locked. We turned back at 13H40.The hotel was open but no reception.I phoned to the phone number.The receptionist was cleaning the room.14h20 the receptionist appeared and said that please wait her 10 min because she hadn't cleaned our room yet.Then,when we went to our room it smelled awful and i have to obturate the lavabo and bathroom by plastic bag. Terrible! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ If you are coming to Nimes to see the wonderful Roman ruins that this is a great hotel to stay in! The walk from the train station is very short and along the way you get to see the Arena that the city is famous for. The rooms and small and clean though the lights in our room didn't always work. The staff is very nice and extremely helpful with giving advice about navigating the city. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Elisabeth USA