Hotel Costa Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms where large, and that was a plus. The housecleaning came every day. There where hair in the drain and in the bed when we arrived. No hot water in the shower. One of our lamps broke and it couldn't be fixed in the four days we where there. The staff wasn't very helpfull and couldn't speak English. The just looked annoyed every time we asked them something. The breakfast was ok, but nothing fancy. The rooftop was amazing. There was a pool on the rooftop, but it was quite dirty. ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Rhea Eg Denmark
- “ The rooms were definitely not very clean, but they worked. There was hot water and air conditioning, which was great. The free breakfast in the morning was very convenient, and the food served from the attached restaurant was fantastic. The staff does not speak much English, but that makes the experience more fun. ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had no problem at costa Inn the staff were helpful and it was easy for me to get around to do my shopping, and the train station is just two corner,s away and it was very easy to get to Albrook Mall to do most of my shopping, ,Costa Inn had some one to meet me at the Airport and they also took me back to the Airport upon my return, I must say the experience was good when ever I go back to Panama to shop I will go back to Costa Inn Hotel ,Ann Marie Cordner ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Ann Marie Trinidad And Tobago