Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 3 bunkbeds stuffed into a small room w/ a smell of bleach & stale air is bad enough (horrible when someone is sick & snoring which forced me to leave after one night & lose my money for other two nights) but to have poor air circulation since window is hard to open (or roommates don't understand the importance of fresh air) & other egress (door) is locked (illegal in most states) is REALLY bad. Clean and honest feel to it all otherwise.Close to the beach...very nice area. ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Timothy USA
- “ A home away from home. Had an excellent stay. Very close to beach and bus route 11. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommendable! ”
- 24 Nov 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ This place is nice. It is my 3rd visit. I can it will be even nicer in a few weeks as it is being fixed up and painted. ”
- 20 Apr 2015 John USA
- “ " i'll be back." :-D ”
- 15 Apr 2015 JULIE USA
- “ I really loved the place! ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Franco