Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was really impressed with this place. The staff were friendly, it was spotless and the kitchen was well stocked with pots and plates. Each guest given a box to put their stuff in the fridge. Other hostels take note - its a great idea! This is not a party hostel- the clients are older and many are retirees. A nice pool area with plenty of tables and chairs. five minutes to the beach. The area is not exciting but handy for the airport, going to Miami etc. Would recommend. ”
- 16 Feb 2017 Thomas Ireland
- “ I enjoy staying here. Very friendly staff and great location. ”
- 29 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ A really nice place! Clean, with very friendly staff, highly recommended! ”
- 17 Oct 2016 Alvaro
- “ I had an extraordinary time! The facilities are clean and neat. The staff are at all time more than willing to to help from needing a new towel to misplaced shells. The location could not be more perfect and if you find yourself not doing anything it must be a choice and not lack of availability of local activities. The hostel boasts an eclectic range of guests that can only but add to the experience. A wonderful place. ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Juanita South Africa