Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was really impressed with this place. The staff were friendly, it was spotless and the kitchen was well stocked with pots and plates. Each guest given a box to put their stuff in the fridge. Other hostels take note - its a great idea! This is not a party hostel- the clients are older and many are retirees. A nice pool area with plenty of tables and chairs. five minutes to the beach. The area is not exciting but handy for the airport, going to Miami etc. Would recommend. ”
- 16 Feb 2017 Thomas Ireland
- “ I enjoy staying here. Very friendly staff and great location. ”
- 29 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ A really nice place! Clean, with very friendly staff, highly recommended! ”
- 17 Oct 2016 Alvaro
- “ I had an extraordinary time! The facilities are clean and neat. The staff are at all time more than willing to to help from needing a new towel to misplaced shells. The location could not be more perfect and if you find yourself not doing anything it must be a choice and not lack of availability of local activities. The hostel boasts an eclectic range of guests that can only but add to the experience. A wonderful place. ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Juanita South Africa
- “ Very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Two small blocks from beach! Heated pool, don't expect to feel warm though remember you are in south Florida. Female dorm room had two small closets, 5 (mid size backpack) lockers, small kitchen area with microwave, refrigerator, and basic kitchenware. ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The entire staff: Roman, Cindy, including the owner, Andre and his wife, were friendly and most helpful. The place is super clean and quiet. I thoroughly enjoyed the two weeks I stayed there and will stay again when I'm back in town. ”
- 11 Mar 2016 Damian USA