Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really nice place! Clean, with very friendly staff, highly recommended! ”
- 17 Oct 2016 Alvaro
- “ I had an extraordinary time! The facilities are clean and neat. The staff are at all time more than willing to to help from needing a new towel to misplaced shells. The location could not be more perfect and if you find yourself not doing anything it must be a choice and not lack of availability of local activities. The hostel boasts an eclectic range of guests that can only but add to the experience. A wonderful place. ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Juanita South Africa
- “ Very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Two small blocks from beach! Heated pool, don't expect to feel warm though remember you are in south Florida. Female dorm room had two small closets, 5 (mid size backpack) lockers, small kitchen area with microwave, refrigerator, and basic kitchenware. ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The entire staff: Roman, Cindy, including the owner, Andre and his wife, were friendly and most helpful. The place is super clean and quiet. I thoroughly enjoyed the two weeks I stayed there and will stay again when I'm back in town. ”
- 11 Mar 2016 Damian USA
- “ The reception is amazing , he is very nice and helpful. ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Ryan USA
- “ 3 bunkbeds stuffed into a small room w/ a smell of bleach & stale air is bad enough (horrible when someone is sick & snoring which forced me to leave after one night & lose my money for other two nights) but to have poor air circulation since window is hard to open (or roommates don't understand the importance of fresh air) & other egress (door) is locked (illegal in most states) is REALLY bad. Clean and honest feel to it all otherwise.Close to the beach...very nice area. ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Timothy USA