Hotel Des Arts Aix
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean, cosy, well positioned, friendly staff, well ecquiped rooms, comfortable bed. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ Value coes with the price. First night AC was really weak, second night too strong. It was in May so not too stuffy but it´d be tough in summer. It was a long climb up to the third floor but my Pac was around 20kg so no prob. Staff really friendly. La petite dejeuner was good and it´s very well located, 15 min from the TER and 30 from the buses at la Gare routier (btw you'll have to take a 10 min bus ride to the Gare Routier then 1/2hr walk to the hotel if on foot. Taxi would'nt cost much. ”
- 21 May 2014 Carolyn Canada
- “ Thanks for the local recommendations. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany