Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had an aweful stay here. I'll start with the problems, and give the good points afterwards. First of all, we had one of the rooms on the first floor, next to the HOTEL sign. This sign glows with the intensity of a thousand suns, and the curtains are not able to block out the light. We had to improvise a solution blocking the window with paintings and towels in order to get some sleep. Also, there was construction in the hotel from roughly 9 AM to 11PM. Good thing: comfortable bed. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ A very comfortable stay in Dusseldorf in a nice hotel. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good choice for short stay in Dusseldorf, good value for money, ok location. ”
- 04 May 2013 Jovana Macedonia