Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a great stay, everything was clean, the breakfast was nice, a bit simple but for a 6 euro breakfast it was a lot. We were with a small group of 4 and we had to stay somewhere for a night after a concert and this was perfect, absolutely not expensive and very clean. We could overlook the fact that we had to go up 4 stairs to get to our room in the middle of the night. ”
- 03 May 2014 K.L. Netherlands
- “ Had an aweful stay here. I'll start with the problems, and give the good points afterwards. First of all, we had one of the rooms on the first floor, next to the HOTEL sign. This sign glows with the intensity of a thousand suns, and the curtains are not able to block out the light. We had to improvise a solution blocking the window with paintings and towels in order to get some sleep. Also, there was construction in the hotel from roughly 9 AM to 11PM. Good thing: comfortable bed. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ A very comfortable stay in Dusseldorf in a nice hotel. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA