Hotel Don Moises
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice enough place for couple of nights. Kitchen wasn't very clean though, lots of little bugs around. Nice terrace area ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Michelle New Zealand
- “ Although the room was cheap and we were not expecting much for this price, it was the worst room we stayed in during our travels. There was no window except for one which opened on the inside of the building. Whereas it was nice and fresh outside, the room felt like a sauna without fresh air. The fan was not of any help. It was taped together to the wall, kind of dangerous, and made a horrible noice. The funny thing is that for a similar price you can find much better private rooms in copan. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 astrid Netherlands
- “ Very good value for money. Nice decorated rooms, clean, free wifi in the rooms, perfect location. I felt very welcomed by Amada (the owner), a lady full of life with a true smile on her face all the time. She even invited me to have breakfast with them for two days! I would stay here again... ”
- 25 Nov 2013 ANASTASIA Greece