Hotel Du Commerce
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For two nights and the location, it was perfect for what we needed. I would recommend getting a room with a shower. The shared shower is in the lobby and very tiny. We had a shared toilet but it was right outside our room and as far as I could tell, there was no one else staying on our floor. The downsides... There was super loud construction right outside of our window very early in the morning and b/c of our flight we arrived at 7AM but had to wait until 2 to get into our room. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Alexander USA
- “ This hostel is an amazing location and we had an awesome view! But the staff was unhelpful and unfriendly. Also, there is a public shower that is unavailable after 12 am - which... if you've had a long day out and about, a shower is necessary! If you've the money, spend a little more on one that has a good atmosphere. My next hostel location was AMAZING! And it made the experience in that city that much more memorable. I won't be choosing this place again but awesome location. ”
- 16 May 2015 Athena USA
- “ Great location near Notre Dame. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was a bed with closet and sink. One bathroom with a toilet on each floor. Showers were downstairs which could be a hassle for some people and if someone was in the other shower you would most likely have a cold/warm shower. I had a great stay and would recommend this place! ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Especially is the location and atmosphere.very good！ there is a hydrant in the room and WC nearby. but the bathroom costet 2euro each time！ ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Excellent location, within 5 minutes walking to Nottre Dam, reasonable price and very nice staff, especially manager Beatrix. Only minus is that toilets are outside of room so as are showers, which are charged extra 2 EUR per day. ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ BED BUGS!! This place was horrible. Within 45 minutes we were being bitten. When we pulled back the sheets we could see dozens of bed bugs crawling around. We immediately informed the front desk who replied with "I can give you new sheets." It seemed as though this was a common complaint that they were accustomed to dealing with. I had them book us at another hotel that night located down the street. There was one single toilet on each floor with no sink, the floors severely slanted and no lift. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Esther Canada