Hotel Du Commerce
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For two nights and the location, it was perfect for what we needed. I would recommend getting a room with a shower. The shared shower is in the lobby and very tiny. We had a shared toilet but it was right outside our room and as far as I could tell, there was no one else staying on our floor. The downsides... There was super loud construction right outside of our window very early in the morning and b/c of our flight we arrived at 7AM but had to wait until 2 to get into our room. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Alexander USA
- “ This hostel is an amazing location and we had an awesome view! But the staff was unhelpful and unfriendly. Also, there is a public shower that is unavailable after 12 am - which... if you've had a long day out and about, a shower is necessary! If you've the money, spend a little more on one that has a good atmosphere. My next hostel location was AMAZING! And it made the experience in that city that much more memorable. I won't be choosing this place again but awesome location. ”
- 16 May 2015 Athena USA
- “ Great location near Notre Dame. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was a bed with closet and sink. One bathroom with a toilet on each floor. Showers were downstairs which could be a hassle for some people and if someone was in the other shower you would most likely have a cold/warm shower. I had a great stay and would recommend this place! ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Especially is the location and atmosphere.very good！ there is a hydrant in the room and WC nearby. but the bathroom costet 2euro each time！ ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous China