Hotel Estacion Gerona Bed & Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was a big help. They took time to plan my trips. ”
- 16 May 2015 Niranjan USA
- “ The staff was very nice and provided airport pickup for a reasonable fee. Booked a single room and they let me stay in a double. I felt uncomfortable in this neighborhood after dark. The kitchen and my room were dank and dirty. Single Ply TP, thread-bare towel, room did not get serviced during my 2 days. Included B’fast was 2 rolls & drink only. Overall not the best value for the price paid. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Stuff was absolutely friendly and helpfull :-) ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Poland