Hotel Estacion Gerona Bed & Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A basic budget hostel, close to some bus terminals and about 15 minutes from the centre. Ambrosio at the front desk is very helpful with bus and travel info. The room and washroom were clean but very basic. Not the best place to meet people, though breakfast is fine and there's a nice view from the kitchen. A decent place to spend time in Guate. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Friendly and very helpful. The guy who runs the place took us to a couple of bus stations and helped us get a ticket reserved. The kitchen is well organised but there are any real communal meeting spaces. In a an excellent location a few blocks from the heart of Zona 1. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Very good place in the centre of old Guatemala city. Ambrosio is looking after his guests. Thanks. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia