Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked the hostel in copenhagen, and when we got there, the receptionist could not speak danish. Which was a bad sign already, and when we talked to her about our booking, she said that it was cancelled. So on a rainy saturday afternoon, in an city we are not familier with, we have no where to go. When we ask her why it was cancelled the receptionist says, well you got a mail about it. So ofcourse we check our mail, and there is nothing there to confirm what she said, or anything at all. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Sahar Sweden
- “ The booking in the hotel has been cancelled at the last minute by the hotel. I was left in confused state and very stressful. I have to make an emergency booking at new place using expedia instead, as I dont want to repeat the experience. I called up the the hotel, and the staff who took my call was very rude and told me that I am wasting his time and my time talking about this. ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous England
- “ This is by far the worst hostel I have ever seen: I couldn't even bear to stay a single night (did not get a refund). The building is super dirty and nearly falling apart, the floors are uneven, the room i got REEKED of cigarettes, the windows didn't close properly, there was no water in one of the taps, there was a coke machine, but it didn't work.... Need I go on? ”
- 12 May 2015 Bjørn-Oskar Norway