Hotel Europa Life
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: IMMACULATE! excellent breakfast Friendly and helpful staff COMFY beds Convient location VERY close to train Felt like everything was brand new Cons: Glass wall encased bathroom!!!???!!! We hung a towel to cover the wall of the bathroom that was half glass but I still couldn't help but feel like I was on display every time I used the toilet or shower. For a short stay I could tolerate it because other than that it was beautiful and comfortable though more of a hotel vibe. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Catherine USA
- “ I thoroughly enjoyed staying here. The location was top notch and the staff was always available to help me out. I just found that because it's an actual hotel and not a hostel, I missed out a bit on meeting new people. The bar is a little lacking downstairs; I never actually wanted to go in and stay a while. The rooms are immaculate and the bed was fantastically comfortable. And travelling as a single woman, I never felt scared or uncomfortable either at the hotel or in the surrounding area. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Personnel really very helpful! ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Wow, this place was great. Staff was awesome, rooms were clean and beds were comfy. The included breakfast was simply icing on the cake. Stayed during the Frankfurt Auto show, Irish bar 2-3 minutes away if you're in town and ready to enjoy some nightlife. I would stay again. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 ignacio USA