Hotel Europa Life
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Breakfast was amazing, helped with parking which was wonderful, room was clean and looked nice, staff were friendly. Only problem we had was that you could see into our bathroom from the rest of the room because of gaps in stickers on the window. Therefore we had to cover it with towels so that we couldn't be seen by the other guests whilst showering. We are all related so it wasn't such a big deal but if I had gone with friends I would have been upset. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Sarah England
- “ We had a fantastic stay at the hotel and will definitely come back again :) ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Hanna Finland
- “ Pros: IMMACULATE! excellent breakfast Friendly and helpful staff COMFY beds Convient location VERY close to train Felt like everything was brand new Cons: Glass wall encased bathroom!!!???!!! We hung a towel to cover the wall of the bathroom that was half glass but I still couldn't help but feel like I was on display every time I used the toilet or shower. For a short stay I could tolerate it because other than that it was beautiful and comfortable though more of a hotel vibe. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Catherine USA
- “ I thoroughly enjoyed staying here. The location was top notch and the staff was always available to help me out. I just found that because it's an actual hotel and not a hostel, I missed out a bit on meeting new people. The bar is a little lacking downstairs; I never actually wanted to go in and stay a while. The rooms are immaculate and the bed was fantastically comfortable. And travelling as a single woman, I never felt scared or uncomfortable either at the hotel or in the surrounding area. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Personnel really very helpful! ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Wow, this place was great. Staff was awesome, rooms were clean and beds were comfy. The included breakfast was simply icing on the cake. Stayed during the Frankfurt Auto show, Irish bar 2-3 minutes away if you're in town and ready to enjoy some nightlife. I would stay again. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 ignacio USA