Hotel Europa Life
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the hostel is really very close to the main station and staff are very helpful to your needs breakfast buffet is excellent however we saw a rat in the bar downstairs and that was when we started to get exceptionally nervous about our room's cleanliness other than that it was a lovely hotel ”
- 09 May 2015 EONTAEG South Korea
- “ The hotel is great for spending one or two nights on your way to somewhere else, as it's close to the central station that also quickly takes you to the airport. The staff is friendly and the included breakfast is really good. The rooms are a bit tight. I don't mind the glass door to enter the bathroom. Just ask your roommie to look away. ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Anonymous Dominican Republic
- “ Very stylish place, very clean and decent food for breakfast. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 James England
- “ I have to say the location of Europe Life is perfect! Walk distance to go to central station and most of the attractions. The only imperfection is the room is too small. It was getting crowded when we three girls moved on the ground at the same time. But I still like this place, it values the money. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous China