Hotel Europa Life
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel is great for spending one or two nights on your way to somewhere else, as it's close to the central station that also quickly takes you to the airport. The staff is friendly and the included breakfast is really good. The rooms are a bit tight. I don't mind the glass door to enter the bathroom. Just ask your roommie to look away. ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Anonymous Dominican Republic
- “ Very stylish place, very clean and decent food for breakfast. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 James England
- “ I have to say the location of Europe Life is perfect! Walk distance to go to central station and most of the attractions. The only imperfection is the room is too small. It was getting crowded when we three girls moved on the ground at the same time. But I still like this place, it values the money. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Breakfast was amazing, helped with parking which was wonderful, room was clean and looked nice, staff were friendly. Only problem we had was that you could see into our bathroom from the rest of the room because of gaps in stickers on the window. Therefore we had to cover it with towels so that we couldn't be seen by the other guests whilst showering. We are all related so it wasn't such a big deal but if I had gone with friends I would have been upset. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Sarah England
- “ We had a fantastic stay at the hotel and will definitely come back again :) ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Hanna Finland