Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Maybe its looking good,but stuff is awful. They treated like we never stay there. We rented bike for one day. We paid for one day. But its manager he didn't allowed us. We wanted to put our baggage till our flight time. He said we have no free place. But this all happened after our check out time's. We did not like there. Anyone shouldn't go there if don't have to go. And you know Amsterdam is not big city. So you can find more close hotel. It's far. And breakfast is not free. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 AHMET BATIKAN EMRE Turkey
- “ It was very clean and nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was a bit far away from the center so had to travel by tram but it is super easy to get there and back. Toilet and shower were a bit claustrophobic so might be hard to fit in if you are big. And be sure to bring your ear plugs, walls are like paper as they are in everywhere else. All in all it was worth the money and breakfast was too. No bugs or mice :) ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Janita Finland
- “ breakfast is NOT included, and a whopping 5€ per person per night. location sucked, and the "double room"was a bed with a 30cm gap all around. Couldn't fit a cat in it, let alone swing it! ”
- 24 Feb 2013 Anonymous England