Hotel Fukudaya (Shibuya)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Generally a very good and centrally located hotel. The only drawback is an elevated motorway nearby, making it too loud to sleep with the window open. ”
- 22 May 2013 Lars Heinrich Germany
- “ Good place. Smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. Otherwise. Great place would recommend for tokyo. ”
- 08 Jan 2013 Anonymous England
- “ They lost our reservations. The location is really hard to find even in a japanese taxi with GPS. There were flies everywhere. And it was so smokey. ”
- 03 Jun 2012 Kimberly USA