Hotel Gamla Stan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice atmosphere and nice employees that made the stay comfortable. Location is great and it was a joy to walk around in the area near the hostel. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Dorte Skaarup Denmark
- “ very nice hostel in the Old Town of Stockholm ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Matteo Italy
- “ Great location. Basic needs catered for. Clean bed, shower that worked, plenty of hot water. Great to have breakfast provided and free tea and coffee anytime. Helpful staff. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Frances Australia
- “ Pros: The location in Gamla Stan is good. I was lucky to get upgraded from a musty 14-bed dorm to a well-ventilated 6-bed dorm (only because they had given away my bed in the other dorm). The staff were nice about letting me get breakfast early, and there's wifi throughout the hostel. Cons: there's no atmosphere to speak of. It's definitely more like a hotel than a hostel. The showers were pretty dirty. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a good value for the money. Staff was nice, and reception is always open. The place feels and smells a little old, and rooms get very hot without AC, and the wifi is pretty poor. If you plan on hanging out in Gamla Stan, it is a great location ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ BED BUGS!!!! ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Eddy USA