Hotel Gamla Stan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First of all the staffs are very friendly and they make us feel comfortable. I unfortunately had the smallest room in the building as it is an old building and its shape is not perfect. But nevertheless it was comfortable, the kitchen is big and good, the location is perfect. The price could be a bit lower but it is ok. The place can be noisy as Gamla Stan is a party place and some party is always on outside on the roads. So I will recommend this hotel. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Sitaram India
- “ Very nice atmosphere and nice employees that made the stay comfortable. Location is great and it was a joy to walk around in the area near the hostel. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Dorte Skaarup Denmark
- “ very nice hostel in the Old Town of Stockholm ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Matteo Italy
- “ Great location. Basic needs catered for. Clean bed, shower that worked, plenty of hot water. Great to have breakfast provided and free tea and coffee anytime. Helpful staff. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Frances Australia