Hotel Graphy Nezu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hotel Graphy is a fantastic little hotel/hostel (I stayed in a 6-bed dormitory room). It is very clean, has free wifi, bikes for rent, and a wonderful kitchen and dining area, and lodgers can even store food in the communal refrigerators. It is in a little residential area near Ueno, so it is very quiet. The only drawback is that it is about 20 minutes to walk to Ueno station (Nezu is nearer, but not that well connected). If the location suits you, I highly recommend this hotel. ”
- 01 Nov 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hotel/hostel I've stayed in to date. They are on the out-skirts but you are only a train ride away from everything. ”
- 16 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Really good location near Ueno Park and the neighborhood the hostel is in is very quiet. Front staff were all very friendly and I would not hesitate to stay here again. ”
- 03 Mar 2017 Andrew USA