Hotel Graphy Nezu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ ı have stayed 4+1 nights in that hotel. for the ones who came from narita can easyly reach via narita express and 10 min to arrive hotel. kitchen facilities are better than my home. the lounge serve very range of drink and good food. ”
- 21 Aug 2018 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Hostel was amazing, washer & drier were free to use, just needed powdered detergent to use it, can be purchased at the restaurant front counter for 100 yen ($1.20 CAD, $0.94 USD) all the other hostels I've been were 300 yen for washer then an extra 100 yen per half drying hour. The entrance lobby restaurant was amazing, did not disappoint, loved the complimentary drink ticket given. A lot of entertainment on weekends if you end up staying in the hostel. Lots of kitchen & common room space. ”
- 21 Mar 2018 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Hotel Graphy is a fantastic little hotel/hostel (I stayed in a 6-bed dormitory room). It is very clean, has free wifi, bikes for rent, and a wonderful kitchen and dining area, and lodgers can even store food in the communal refrigerators. It is in a little residential area near Ueno, so it is very quiet. The only drawback is that it is about 20 minutes to walk to Ueno station (Nezu is nearer, but not that well connected). If the location suits you, I highly recommend this hotel. ”
- 01 Nov 2017 Anonymous USA