Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No lift and the staff wouldn't carry our bags to room. The room was not cleaned when we arrived in late afternoon. It took over 40 minutes until they cleaned the room. ”
- 06 May 2014 Sanna Finland
- “ It very good for the price, it is well located since is near the train station. It was clean. The people there is very nice! breakfast is pretty good. I would go back there if I return to Napoli. ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Natalia Colombia
- “ Very close to the central station. Actually not a hostel, but more like a hotel. Nicely furnished. Free WiFi in the common area. The place also has a bar, where you can get food and drinks until late, but it isn't noisy. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany