Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Facilities definitely need renovating. Our AC didn't work and one of the staff tried to fix it but did not succeed. Multiple rooms on our floor had the same problem. I believe the staff is trying their best and the ones we talked to were very friendly. However, the facilities just aren't up to par. Sadly I can not recommend Hotel Iris based on our experience. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Ingolf Iceland
- “ No wifi in our room, the door stuck on the floor when you opened it. ”
- 25 May 2015 Paige USA
- “ The staff were friendly and helpful, and I was upgraded to a room with a private bathroom on arrival at no extra charge. The room was basic but clean. Better directions for finding the hotel would be useful! ”
- 05 May 2015 Holly England
- “ We had ants all over our room, the shower only had 2/3 doors and the shower head was very low. We didn't get wifi in our room so we had to go to the lobby to use it. The location is good only a 10 minute walk from train station max. Bed comforters were dirty. ”
- 07 Apr 2015 Autumn USA