Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location and forthcoming staff, but we had ants everywhere in our room ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Amalie Pi Denmark
- “ No AC, which in Venice was terrible. Showers were little rooms off the main hallway with no towel rack or changing area, so you had to hope that no one would walk by when you grabbed your towel. Great location in real Venice, not a touristy area at all. Nice desk staff. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was nearly impossible to find Hotel Iris because there is an incomplete address online. Upon arrival the staff was not cordial at all, and it seemed that we were inconveniencing him. The receptionist simply put the key on the counter, never asked for money, and said nothing more. The next day I was abruptly asked for money on the way to lunch, and was blamed for not paying upon arrival. I tried to explain the miscue but staff was rude again. The room had black mold on the ceiling and walls! ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Andrew USA