Hotel Italia Torino
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hotel but very expensive. ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Benoit France
- “ Very conveniently located a few minutes walk from the Porta Nuova train station. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with excellent coffee to order. Staff was courteous and professional. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ For the included breakfast there is an espresso counter where they will make you any kind of espresso/milk drink you would like. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Lauren USA