Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I slept in a room with 6 beds which was in a basement. One upper bed was nearly to drop (everything is rocking if you climb it). Bathroom is one floor up. Bed blanket half-dirty. No atmosphere. But if you don`t want to spend too much money for bed in Copenhaguen and if you will spend a lot of time outside this place can serve the purpose. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Tatjana Serbia
- “ Because the Location was at the best spot you will get. The people where great. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Claudia Maria Netherlands
- “ The breakfast buffet in their restaurant was excellent (for 35 DKK)! ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ it is near noronport station,easy take metro M1,M2,and storege A,B,C....,it is easy to walking tto many attration place.but the rent is no cheap. ”
- 08 May 2013 Jiannjia W USA
- “ Hostel was average in every respect. Lockers were very strange, just boxes made of plywood with place to insert padlock. Shower was horrible, dirty, cold and it was situated in the basement, when room, i was staing in, was at the second floor. The room was evarage too, rather dirty, everything was old, hopefully there were no bedbugs ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Russia