Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel in general but: Linen prices non mentionned so many people complained with staff because the reason we chose it instead of other hostel is the price and in the end it becomes more expensive. In my opinion it should be evident or included in the night price. Breakfast expensive, upper bed far 40 cm from the ceiling (suffocating), only few electric sockets in the room, no internet in the last rooms (number 5). Staff OK. Noiseless & quiet hostel OK.well placed near noreport OK clean ok ”
- 12 Nov 2015 André Henrique Brazil
- “ The breakfast was good The staff was helpfull and friendly ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Salvatore Maurizio Netherlands
- “ Nice hostel. Odd quirk--you have to rent bed linen or bring your own (most hostels forbid using your own sleeping bags or bed linen). No kitchen, no free breakfast but a very nice Scandinavian buffet for about US $7. Recommended. Dress warmly! ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA