Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In my list of worst hostels this stays in the first place. The room was veeery dirty, was very hot, we could not open the window, because it looked just at the street, and anyone could get into the room, We stayed in a female room, but bathrooms and toilets(which were really dirty) were shared with men. And btw you should bring ur own bed linen and a lockers with you, they rent that too. Locker room was full of dust too. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous Uzbekistan
- “ You get what you pay for. Hostel is very cramped, almost feels a bit claustrophobic. The top bunk beds are scary to climb on to, feels like they are gonna fall apart. The only window in the room was in street level. So every time someone walked by,we heard them. Quite busy street at night. You had to slam the door to the room to close it, which made me wake up about five times per night. The breakfast is cheap and totally ok. Staff are very kind and helpful. LOCATION=AWESOME! ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Alexandra Sweden
- “ Really not a place I recommend! the staff wasnt very friendly, the room was hot as a sauna, terrible and we had to sleep with open windows + the fan on in the night to be able to breathe, so you got sick instead. The showers were also terrible, one had only very hot water, and the one shower room they had for ladies I avoided to go to after a while because it felt like going down to a dungeon, creepy place with mold in the roof. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 jennie
- “ I was very late booking the hostel so had to stay here.the hotel apparently hasn't realized the backpackers staying in the bunker are future clients for the hotel side. The facilities at the hostel side weren't the best.the toilets were Ok but the showers just gave me the creeps. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I just needed to be sue I had a bed and I wanted to stay close to the city center. choose this if that is the only thing you want, otherwise you have to go to Amager to find cheaper ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Morten Denmark
- “ old, had not been redecorated building with a musty smell in the room; old, unreliable beds, and it is necessary to pay additional gray sheets and a black pillowcase: sleeping bag can not be used; on the whole floor - one shower with lockable door; no kitchen, only tank with hot water; no fridge. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia