Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The breakfast was good The staff was helpfull and friendly ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Salvatore Maurizio Netherlands
- “ Nice hostel. Odd quirk--you have to rent bed linen or bring your own (most hostels forbid using your own sleeping bags or bed linen). No kitchen, no free breakfast but a very nice Scandinavian buffet for about US $7. Recommended. Dress warmly! ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Don't expect more than what you paid for! Quite an old hostel. Wifi only accessible at the reception (no connexion in the rooms). ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Manon France
- “ In my list of worst hostels this stays in the first place. The room was veeery dirty, was very hot, we could not open the window, because it looked just at the street, and anyone could get into the room, We stayed in a female room, but bathrooms and toilets(which were really dirty) were shared with men. And btw you should bring ur own bed linen and a lockers with you, they rent that too. Locker room was full of dust too. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous Uzbekistan
- “ You get what you pay for. Hostel is very cramped, almost feels a bit claustrophobic. The top bunk beds are scary to climb on to, feels like they are gonna fall apart. The only window in the room was in street level. So every time someone walked by,we heard them. Quite busy street at night. You had to slam the door to the room to close it, which made me wake up about five times per night. The breakfast is cheap and totally ok. Staff are very kind and helpful. LOCATION=AWESOME! ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Alexandra Sweden