Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I just needed to be sue I had a bed and I wanted to stay close to the city center. choose this if that is the only thing you want, otherwise you have to go to Amager to find cheaper ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Morten Denmark
- “ old, had not been redecorated building with a musty smell in the room; old, unreliable beds, and it is necessary to pay additional gray sheets and a black pillowcase: sleeping bag can not be used; on the whole floor - one shower with lockable door; no kitchen, only tank with hot water; no fridge. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ I slept in a room with 6 beds which was in a basement. One upper bed was nearly to drop (everything is rocking if you climb it). Bathroom is one floor up. Bed blanket half-dirty. No atmosphere. But if you don`t want to spend too much money for bed in Copenhaguen and if you will spend a lot of time outside this place can serve the purpose. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Tatjana Serbia