Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was very late booking the hostel so had to stay here.the hotel apparently hasn't realized the backpackers staying in the bunker are future clients for the hotel side. The facilities at the hostel side weren't the best.the toilets were Ok but the showers just gave me the creeps. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I just needed to be sue I had a bed and I wanted to stay close to the city center. choose this if that is the only thing you want, otherwise you have to go to Amager to find cheaper ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Morten Denmark
- “ old, had not been redecorated building with a musty smell in the room; old, unreliable beds, and it is necessary to pay additional gray sheets and a black pillowcase: sleeping bag can not be used; on the whole floor - one shower with lockable door; no kitchen, only tank with hot water; no fridge. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ I slept in a room with 6 beds which was in a basement. One upper bed was nearly to drop (everything is rocking if you climb it). Bathroom is one floor up. Bed blanket half-dirty. No atmosphere. But if you don`t want to spend too much money for bed in Copenhaguen and if you will spend a lot of time outside this place can serve the purpose. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Tatjana Serbia