Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the hostel portion is sequestered back away from the hotel.There appeared to only be two toilets and two showers for the entire hostel. The showers were literally closets converted into shower stalls. The staff was rude and unhelpful when I asked for advice about food in the area or how to use the public transport system. While they "have wifi" it barely reaches back to the hostel, there were only 2 outlets for 8 of us and there security lockers couldn't even hold a small backpack. ”
- 21 Apr 2016 Charlotte USA
- “ Decent but not outstanding. There were no lockers in the room and the "lockers" (actually boxes) downstairs were basically useless. Copenhagen is small enough that you can walk to pretty much anything in 30mins, so location was decent, close to the metro. Staff were average, not outgoing or super friendly but not rude either. Wasn't really anything else to the place. No wifi despite claims there was (at least not in the rooms, maybe by reception?). Good place to crash I guess, nothing special. ”
- 05 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good hostel in general but: Linen prices non mentionned so many people complained with staff because the reason we chose it instead of other hostel is the price and in the end it becomes more expensive. In my opinion it should be evident or included in the night price. Breakfast expensive, upper bed far 40 cm from the ceiling (suffocating), only few electric sockets in the room, no internet in the last rooms (number 5). Staff OK. Noiseless & quiet hostel OK.well placed near noreport OK clean ok ”
- 12 Nov 2015 André Henrique Brazil
- “ The breakfast was good The staff was helpfull and friendly ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Salvatore Maurizio Netherlands