Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The service is good, I mean cleaning and the staff in the reception but the room are stuffy, not hot, but I mean the lack of air and I slept awful and felt I could not breath.... It is impossible to get fresh air in the room and I think the rooms hade not been aired for a long time. Do not book hostel rooms because they are situated under ground and their windows - on the ground level, I mean , on the pavement... ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Nina Bulgaria
- “ This is hostel is not safe. Somebody tried to climb through the window into the room at four in the morning. The showers aren't great either and they are not even ladders on the beds. ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Katrin Austria
- “ I am sorry but it is one of the worst ever seen. Just the position is good. I slept on the floor in a small bed. In the room we had a ladder to climb on the beds . This hotel looks like a hotel after the nuclear disaster. ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Mario Italy
- “ the hostel portion is sequestered back away from the hotel.There appeared to only be two toilets and two showers for the entire hostel. The showers were literally closets converted into shower stalls. The staff was rude and unhelpful when I asked for advice about food in the area or how to use the public transport system. While they "have wifi" it barely reaches back to the hostel, there were only 2 outlets for 8 of us and there security lockers couldn't even hold a small backpack. ”
- 21 Apr 2016 Charlotte USA
- “ Decent but not outstanding. There were no lockers in the room and the "lockers" (actually boxes) downstairs were basically useless. Copenhagen is small enough that you can walk to pretty much anything in 30mins, so location was decent, close to the metro. Staff were average, not outgoing or super friendly but not rude either. Wasn't really anything else to the place. No wifi despite claims there was (at least not in the rooms, maybe by reception?). Good place to crash I guess, nothing special. ”
- 05 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada