Hotel Kastoria - Thessaloniki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I dont like to give never bd feed back but this this time,my room was like prison,in 3 nights never cleaned my room and change towels,television no working,no wardrobe to do the clothing,no elavator,the bathroom its only a tiolet and the shower near it with not even curtain,staff and location are excellent but for the price i payed no value at all the room is like a prison.i have stayed in thessaloniki in other hotel an d ws cheaper and much decent,i dont look for elegance but t least decent ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was the worst place I've ever stayed. There no electrical outlet in the room and it looks like a garage. AND THERE'S NO HOT WATER. Wi-fi was available but very unstable at night. Disgusting. ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ No kitchen but a samll pot and gas burner to make tea/coffee and simple meals eg pasta, soup ect. close to everything, good value for the money. ”
- 02 Aug 2012 Billie