Hotel Kastoria - Thessaloniki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is very basic but kept clean. There are common areas on each floor but it used more for guests to access the wifi then socialise with each other. The main attraction to this hostel is its locations- it is close to the train station, very close to the coast and the port where you can catch the ferry to the beaches, and close to the bars and the White Tower. Also,the balconies on the front side of the building allows you to watch the hustle and bustle of Thessaloniki go which is nice ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Room should be cleaned more often. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Zane Latvia
- “ Might be the best cheap hotel for short-term travelers. Location is not bad. If you go to this hotel night clubs are just 100m. away. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The Room was very big. Clean? No, due to the fact that the stuff does not change your towls or anything that became dirty. The location is quite good. It is located in one of the main roads of thessaloniki. 2.70€ with a cab to the white tower or 13min. walk. The airportbus (78) stops quite close to the hostel so you do not have to walk that much with the luggage. (5min.) The atmosphere was not like the one I am used to in Hostels. It was not worth the money but it is the cheapest you can find. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous Portugal