Hotel Kastoria - Thessaloniki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location and the staff are very nice. It is easy to walk everywhere from Kastoria and the staff are really helpful. If you use the hotel for sleeping and having bath, it is a good place to stay because it is very cheap and at the center. However, the rooms can be cleaner, especially the blankets. By the way, if you are disturbed more by the noise, you should not stay there because of the reason it is at the center of the city, there is always car noise outside. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ I dont like to give never bd feed back but this this time,my room was like prison,in 3 nights never cleaned my room and change towels,television no working,no wardrobe to do the clothing,no elavator,the bathroom its only a tiolet and the shower near it with not even curtain,staff and location are excellent but for the price i payed no value at all the room is like a prison.i have stayed in thessaloniki in other hotel an d ws cheaper and much decent,i dont look for elegance but t least decent ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was the worst place I've ever stayed. There no electrical outlet in the room and it looks like a garage. AND THERE'S NO HOT WATER. Wi-fi was available but very unstable at night. Disgusting. ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea