Hotel Kastoria - Thessaloniki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Might be the best cheap hotel for short-term travelers. Location is not bad. If you go to this hotel night clubs are just 100m. away. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The Room was very big. Clean? No, due to the fact that the stuff does not change your towls or anything that became dirty. The location is quite good. It is located in one of the main roads of thessaloniki. 2.70€ with a cab to the white tower or 13min. walk. The airportbus (78) stops quite close to the hostel so you do not have to walk that much with the luggage. (5min.) The atmosphere was not like the one I am used to in Hostels. It was not worth the money but it is the cheapest you can find. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Staff does a good job, but could be friendlier and a little more attentive. Rooms with street-view are quite loud, but for the price and the very central location you can really be ok with that! ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Lara Germany
- “ Great value for the money. I had to take a cold shower before sleep because of ac missing ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ Excellent hostel. Only complaint is that it is VERY hot in the summer, and no AC makes for a longggg sweaty night. And not the fun way. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was there in May and the weather was nice. I did not see AC units there, so it might get a bit hot during the summer. Or maybe the put window units in the summer. It was a bit noisy at night, street noise etc., but if you don't mind that it was fine. The staff were all super helpful and knowledgeable about the city, its tourist sites, and public transportation to/from. ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous USA