Hotel Kastoria - Thessaloniki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hostel. Only complaint is that it is VERY hot in the summer, and no AC makes for a longggg sweaty night. And not the fun way. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was there in May and the weather was nice. I did not see AC units there, so it might get a bit hot during the summer. Or maybe the put window units in the summer. It was a bit noisy at night, street noise etc., but if you don't mind that it was fine. The staff were all super helpful and knowledgeable about the city, its tourist sites, and public transportation to/from. ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location and the staff are very nice. It is easy to walk everywhere from Kastoria and the staff are really helpful. If you use the hotel for sleeping and having bath, it is a good place to stay because it is very cheap and at the center. However, the rooms can be cleaner, especially the blankets. By the way, if you are disturbed more by the noise, you should not stay there because of the reason it is at the center of the city, there is always car noise outside. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Turkey