Hotel Kastoria - Thessaloniki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Room should be cleaned more often. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Zane Latvia
- “ Might be the best cheap hotel for short-term travelers. Location is not bad. If you go to this hotel night clubs are just 100m. away. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The Room was very big. Clean? No, due to the fact that the stuff does not change your towls or anything that became dirty. The location is quite good. It is located in one of the main roads of thessaloniki. 2.70€ with a cab to the white tower or 13min. walk. The airportbus (78) stops quite close to the hostel so you do not have to walk that much with the luggage. (5min.) The atmosphere was not like the one I am used to in Hostels. It was not worth the money but it is the cheapest you can find. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Staff does a good job, but could be friendlier and a little more attentive. Rooms with street-view are quite loud, but for the price and the very central location you can really be ok with that! ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Lara Germany