Hotel Kawase Tokyo and Capsule
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not exactly what i expected to be a capsule hotel. I had a good night sleep which is important and met cool people but i do not think i would go back. The place is kinda frozen in time, it's not very clean looking and things are sketchy. You get what you pay for. The staff was nice to me. There was a really weird customer who apparently was living there. Location is great. ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ This capsule hotel is close to the Metro. Easy to miss the front door. With only a sign board on the pavement. The capsule and hotel are in need of upgrading. ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Kennneth W Australia
- “ I had to catch a morning flight out of Narita. This hotel is perfectly situated for both Narita and Haneda Airports as is it next to Asakusa Station which has direct trains to both airports. This is a great place for frugal travelers! ”
- 22 Dec 2015 James USA
- “ It's a nice cheap place to stay, as long as you don't mind some things being old and fallen into disrepair. Each capsule comes with a tv, a radio (that didn't work), 2 lights, a curtain, and the bed part. There is free wifi, and PCs are available for free use. There is a fridge, hot water, tables etc. You do have to bring your own towel, but they do provide coin laundry and a drier. Power points are not provided in the capsules, but we used the one in the hallway (hard to keep an eye on it) ”
- 16 Dec 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Its a bummer that i cant use my japan rail pass to get to this hotel. You have to take subway to go to hostel. Staff is not friendly and barely speak english. Not well located, still not clean enough and bed is too small and rather dirty. If you wanna chep hostel maybe you should go to this hostel but i chose not again ”
- 30 Nov 2015 Muhamad Indonesia
- “ would be good to have bigger lockers... ”
- 06 Nov 2015 fabien Guadeloupe