Hotel La Madeleine
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi costs €8/day, which wasn't clear in advance There are no communal showers -- if your room has no shower, you have no access to showers Keys are left with reception when you go out of the hotel, with no security to check that you are the one collecting it when you come back. It'd be really easy for a stranger to walk in and get access to your room. Cleanliness was poor; there was a noticeable smell in my room ”
- 02 May 2013 Dan England
- “ . a second towel infront of the shower would be useful. There was no view out of my window. room was very small. I would like to have tomatos and cucumbers for breakfast. thank you ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Diana Germany
- “ Must leave the key at the reception. Anyone could enter and ask for the key. The baggage storage room is not locked. Must pay for wifi. ”
- 21 Jul 2012 Richard
- “ I have paid 70 euros for a very poor room, toilette outside far from the room. Lift unsafe. The web score of the hotel was very high, I expected better conditions perhaps the underscore is related to single room ”
- 28 Mar 2012 Silvana