Hotel Le Petit Trianon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Arrived after 20:00 and the hotel was locked, and the lobby unoccupied and dark. Finally noticed a sign with 2 phone numbers to call. Unfortunately I was from out of the country and didn't have a phone that would work. I managed to find a nice store owner next door who helped me call the manager, who came to let me in to the hotel after about 15 minutes. Room was not very clean with some hair on the bed sheets. Wi-fi was good, which was a big plus for this place. Would not stay here again. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Mindy USA
- “ convenient to train station and local trams, bathroom way too small, would not recommend for larger persons (my room I could not use the toilet as was jammed between shower unit and sink), breakfast basic but good ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ We loved Strasbourg and this was a great place to stay the night. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. It's centrally located so you are a few minutes away from the beautiful shops, restaurants and attractions. If you are driving, be aware it's a bit hard to find parking but they do have a parking garage for a small charge. The rooms had bathrooms and comfortable beds. We'd definitely stay here again! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I didn't find many hostels or cheap hotels in Strasbourg so decided to try out this one. The location is fairly good, close to the train station and only a few blocks to the center. There is no 24 hour reception and the hallways and lobby are dark at night and I never saw another guest, so the atmosphere was a bit strange. The room was on the small side, but fine. Staff was nice but didn't speak much English. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA